• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

OK - update... RPKs have left OK and should arrive in 3 biz days. Monday is the big day. Naturally, I will be out of town until Friday after next.

So in lieu of pictures of completed stuff, I will mock up the next build that I'm going to send out this weekend. Gonna go 16" RPK... then I am done with M72B1 RPKs (sort of).

OK - update... RPKs have left OK and should arrive in 3 biz days. Monday is the big day. Naturally, I will be out of town until Friday after next.

So in lieu of pictures of completed stuff, I will mock up the next build that I'm going to send out this weekend. Gonna go 16" RPK... then I am done with M72B1 RPKs (sort of).
Awesome news! Glad someone is making some progress here I hit a wall for a bit. Got parts coming in this week and beyond. But nothing new need to save some dang money for the STG

Awesome news! Glad someone is making some progress here I hit a wall for a bit. Got parts coming in this week and beyond. But nothing new need to save some dang money for the STG
That STG is gonna be a bad MF.

I picked up another optics rail and some scope rings tonight... I can't help myself. Need to pick up a case of 8M3 and Golden Tiger though... crap I also need some more M855. The list never ends... By the of this I might have sold off all of my surplus rifles (which I hope isn't the case).

I didn't order one of those but I do have a small shipment coming in from SARCO
, inc. Funny that you mentioned them. Until the order arrives here's a little something "other" that this thread is all about.

Dug this out the back of the safe today.

20180224_182949.jpg

Back
Top Bottom