• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Thanks guys. It's in fantastic condition. Ordering the receiver this week expect to have it within a month and ordering the barrel during that wait. This is going to be a patience build right here but I'm cutting no corners

Tag. Very nice. The only AK rifles I have anymore are Yugos. They are by far my favorite AK variant. They are built like brick **** houses. None of my Yugos have ever let me down. Look forward to seeing progress reports.
Thanks I'm gonna do my best to keep this project moving forward without any slow hang ups. Have already shot out 3 requests for quotes from top name builders. I'll keep you all posted! I had a M70AB2 that was a beast too.

Following! I secretly hope it's cheaper to build an AK then buy.
On this one after it's all said and done with it will land about 100.00 cheaper than the cheapest RPK on the market. That being said that's about 900.00 cheaper than an RPK being made from the same quality imo (may be shooting high there)
1986 unissued
Matching parts SN
Matching electro penned small parts
Matching electro penned magazine
Complete unopened cleaning kit
Built on a retro M72 receiver with Yugo marks
Best bbl on the market Chrome lined Green mountain ribbed and vented phosphate finished.
After all said and done about as close to an RPK that I could figure out getting and landed around 1100.00 completed (estimate)

How much will this build cost you (appx)?
The parts kits can be had for around 300-350.00
Which kit you get is a crap shoot and I was lucky to get one in such pristine condition

The receiver is around 225.00 shipped and transferred
The barrel is around 250.00 shipped
The work to build will cost 3-500.00

So around 1125-1400 on the high side

I predict a TOTAL cost for completed build at 1100.00 with how I've been buying and hunting.

Some finished EXAMPLES I hope mine looks as beautiful as these two. My wood more closely matching the top version, but maybe I drop the stocks off to BLIP BLIP and see what he can do with em! I love that com bloc red

IMG_7376.JPG

IMG_7378.JPG

Back
Top Bottom