• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Childers receiver ordered and currently being manufactured. 4-6 lead time to my LGS. Plenty of time to secure a Green Mountain CL barrel, Scoop up some 922r small parts here or there, and start working on cleaning up this wood a little bit more.

Securing the receiver was crucial! It's just a raggedy box of machine parts right now, I need some "conspiracy to manufacture" sprankled' on there!

All Yugo markings, zastava stamp, SN matches parts kit SN

170.15 to the door

IMG_7656.jpg
IMG_7659.jpg
IMG_7660.jpg
IMG_7661.jpg
IMG_7662.jpg

Childers receiver ordered and currently being manufactured. 4-6 lead time to my LGS. Plenty of time to secure a Green Mountain CL barrel, Scoop up some 922r small parts here or there, and start working on cleaning up this wood a little bit more.

Securing the receiver was crucial! It's just a raggedy box of machine parts right now, I need some "conspiracy to manufacture" sprankled' on there!

All Yugo markings, zastava stamp, SN matches parts kit SN

170.15 to the door

View attachment 1391023 View attachment 1391024 View attachment 1391025 View attachment 1391026 View attachment 1391027
very nicely done! both of my yugos are marked the same way

Good choice, bluing is historically correct for these Yugo's. You have a really nice looking parts kit.

Are you thinking to have a side optic rail installed on the receiver ?

Congrats !
Dang! I'm super glad you mentioned that! All my AKMs have the optic rail so I sorta overlooked that part with all the Christmas cosmoline joy.

That being said it DEFINITELY adding the scope rail, gotta get that too thanks for the reminder!

Anything special I should keep in mind for Correct optic rail mount for a M72b1? Any difference from AKM mounts? Thanks guys! I'm super pumped for this one!

Looks good! You're really making me kick myself for not following through with my build. I was set back by the cost and finding a builder so I parted it out.

Back
Top Bottom