• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Next purchase was made last night. There is 1 more in stock.

http://www.russiansurplus.net/product_p/rpk-40-bake.htm

IMG_7919.JPG

There's been 2 in stock for a few weeks so I kept my mouth shut, now I've secured mine so whoever else grab that last one!

Green Mountain is top notch and has always had great barrels. Looks good!
What's cool is yesterday I checked my mail and found a nice little envelope with their return address. First thoughts? Product Recall :violin:so I eagerly opened it and out slides a nice, classy Green Mountain sticker.

I thought now "free swag?" for sure a recall

Unfolded the letter inside, and was ultra-surprised to find a well written and thoughtful thank you note! I can't remember the last time, if ever, (maybe via email blast) that I've received a post-purchase thank you note and customer satisfaction guarantee letter from a company. None the less, signed by the 3 owners of the company I assume.

Awesome product and customer service. I will not forget this purchase and this kind of stuff is how you become a legendary company. So rare these days. A simple gesture can go a long way. Keep up the good work GM! I obviously haven't mounted OR shot it yet, but at this rate I'm sure I won't be disappointed in the least.

I threw away the letter after I read it out of habit of not being a hoarder dirty bird but here's the sticker.

IMG_7925.JPG

You didnt play around!

Hope Childers busts some ass and gets you that receiver quicker than expected.

That barrel is something else!

Back
Top Bottom