• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yugo M92 pistols for $399? WTF?

Just finished mine. Hate all you want. I like it.
image.jpg

I like it... you going the SBR route or just tact'ing it out... Do I see a single point sling catch on the back? Did you think about a hand grip in the front?

I like it as a pistol. Very fun to shoot. It's a akbuilders sling attachment, midwest industries rail with magpul AFG, and hogue grip.

ATF has said the AFG is ok because it is not vertical. Magpul I believe has stated this as well so it should be easy to find online.

do you have a link?

not trying to be a smartass, just always heard they are iffy on the pistols and the letter that was sent out only was addressed to the one guy that inquired about it, not a general ruling on it. one of the reasons im gonna go with a ak rifle instead of the pistol/brace route. cause i would want a afg on there also. and dont want to bother with SBR paperwork.

do you have a link?

not trying to be a smartass, just always heard they are iffy on the pistols and the letter that was sent out only was addressed to the one guy that inquired about it, not a general ruling on it. one of the reasons im gonna go with a ak rifle instead of the pistol/brace route. cause i would want a afg on there also. and dont want to bother with SBR paperwork.

ATF letter is here

Back
Top Bottom