• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zastava O-PAP -> Tabuk Conversion

PazAttack86

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
12   0
Reaction score
So I have been pondering around the idea of getting a scoped rifle for more precision shooting and originally was planning to build an mk12 spr clone. But in an effort to save money to buy an M1A for my old man, I am going to just work with my OPAP. It has not gotten much use since I got my Arsenal SLR107 so changing it up can be good. Already sourced a Tabuk barrel, and the stock set with the cheek pad. My current dilemma is the optic. I want to run a POSP 4x32 scope with the rangefinder set to 400m Simonov, so that I have the option of using it as a rangefinder as well. The problem is the OPAP's side rail. From what I have read is that it is similar to the SVD rail, and now I am not sure what optic I should go with as I would hate to purchase the wrong optic. Here is a google picture just to provide visual stimulation and reference ha
TwoTabukSnipersb.jpg

I dig the idea, since it allows me to extend the range of an AK, plus I get to use all my fancy dancy bakelite mags and not have to have 54R worries. want to pick up couple drum mags, and possibly an RPK bipod

Back
Top Bottom