• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zastava PAP M77 .308 NATO

I saw that on one of the online sites for $600 a few weeks ago. Almost impulsed that one.
Opinions on them seemed few and far between. I'd like to hold one myself

I bought one. Finish is really nice. Stock has high cheek rest, which is almost too high for irons, but makes looking through scope really nice. I would buy another.....

Yes, the rifle has the standard Yugo high check rest. This may work nice for the scope, but when most people shoulder the rifle they are not looking at the front sight without a face plant or turning your face 90 degrees. The reciever is wierdo slant cut and the plastic stock is hollow, so no cut down here. A local shop has one for about $650 OTD, but it eats .308 and I think I am going to hold out for a 54R Veper. Also the scope rail is Yugo only and the current Russian stuff will kinda fit wtih some work on the rail or mount. Just too much for me right now, even at $650---stock,angle cut reciever, Zrak yugo only rail, and .308 which is not that bad.

P.S. I may get one and not worry about nothing, not even shooting it, cause the $650 is working on me

RED BARRON.gif

Last edited:
The slant can be fixed and give you a multitude of options
Heres mine paid $560 shipped for just the base rifle

[Broken External Image]:

First time back to this thread. I'll get some pics.

they are slant cut, but I don't mind. I can make my own wood stock for it.

Back
Top Bottom