• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zenith MP5 review.

Have to ask a dumb question but this is coming from a guy, or the only
guy most likely that doesn't own a 9 mm... I am a 45 guy and have a few... I am interested in going down the SBR road for a 9mm, but not putting a can on some thing like this... I have shot a KelTec Sub 2000k those go for 500 bucks.. why not go that direction?
Why? Because

maxresdefault.jpg

corpidelite.net_afm_wp_content_uploads_2012_09_HKSea.jpg

Haha! Say no more.... ! I did not realize a Zenith was on the same level as an MP5!
I had a HK94 and I couldn't get anyone to SBR it for me because it was a PITA they said and didn't want to damage a 6k dollar gun. This is about the best you can do unless you have 40k laying around for a MP5. This will allow me to use my silencer and have a SBR just a semi auto though in a proven platform. Besides I wouldn't sink a grand plus into a 500 dollar gun.

O.M.G. I read your 1st paragraph twice and it hurt my head every bit as much the second time...

So you know what I'm sayin then, right?

Have to ask a dumb question but this is coming from a guy, or the only
guy most likely that doesn't own a 9 mm... I am a 45 guy and have a few... I am interested in going down the SBR road for a 9mm, but not putting a can on some thing like this... I have shot a KelTec Sub 2000k those go for 500 bucks.. why not go that direction?

Because Bruce Willis didn't carry a friggin KelTec in Diehard, of course!

The MP5 is a flat shooting platform. Have shot them and so has wife. She said she now knows why I like them. Wish I had the $30K for the subgun - she would not float me a loan. :(

Bypass thank you for the excellent review. Been toying with the idea of this being my next SBR and you helped me decide !
Right on man. :) I got my paperwork sent off for SBRing today. Now for the long wait. Tic..tic..tic...tic...:frusty:

Big thanks to @Nonliberal for the paperwork and the engraving. Thanks brother.

Back
Top Bottom