• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zero for Glockparts.com customer service = zero

Stringbender

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Bender of Strings
72   0
Reaction score
While surfing Glockparts.com I saw the MechTech carbine uppers showing in stock and decided to order one. Well, Monday here comes the email invoice and shipping notification. So, I email back inquiring about a tracking number and no reply. Email again and no reply, call and get an answering machine and didn't leave a message. I got busy but figured it would be in Thursday so had my wife hang around the house all day waiting for FexEx, no show. So yesterday I email again and today I get a reply, saying that it was 8 weeks delivery estimated. To say I was pissed was an understatement.:mad: I can't believe they charged my card, so I called and put the charge in dispute and they wouldn't even answer the phone for the cc company. I did finally get an email saying that they would cancel their order with MechTech. So, if I had known all this I could have just gotten on the list direct from Mech Tech. Bottom line, busy or not I don't think they should advertise having an item in stock when it is eight weeks out and also wasn't too happy about my card being charged right away either. Anyway, I feel better now. I just wanted everyone to know what kind of service I got from Glockparts.com YMMV..........Rant/off:suspicious:

Jim

I have stopped ordering off the internet for this same reason .... everyone is out of stock on everything including ammo they just do not tell you until they take your money.

Back
Top Bottom