• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zero Hedge - WEF Article We Should All Read

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
Now I am not normally a tin foil hatter....and some of these 10 things are just plain BatShyt Crazy (OK all of them are) but this is actually frightening....

With all of that being said, how can we counteract the WEF’s insanity? How can we vote them out if they were never voted in? A first step would be to elect – at all levels of government – representatives that want nothing to do with the WEF. If our elected officials treated the WEF as the rogue, illegitimate organization that it is, its influence would be greatly reduced.

Second, we can boycott every company that is part of the WEF. I realize this is easier said than done because many of these companies are virtual monopolies. However, if we stop giving them our money, they’ll stop using our money to poison our lives.

Then, they’ll own nothing. And we’ll all be happy.

Now I am not normally a tin foil hatter....and some of these 10 things are just plain BatShyt Crazy (OK all of them are) but this is actually frightening....

Fear is exactly what the WEF and their minions want to instigate.

Unfortunately, my guess is that about 95% of the ODT traders cannot get past a campaign slogan or political sound bite and will not read the article. Most of the other 5% already knows that it is likely to be far worse than the article portends.

Going back 4000 years, war masters agree that the easiest enemy to defeat is one who does not know he is at war.

Herman Cain said it this way. There are some people who are going to know what is going to happen before it happens. There are some people who are aware of what is happening as it is happening. And the rest sit around after the fact, and wonder ‘what happened’?

None of this is a surprise at least to those who try to find truth and stay informed in all the noise and confusion. The problem is that there is very little that we can do about any of it. All of this is taking place way above our pay grade.
It's still better to know what's coming then to live in ignorance although the ignorant will probably be far happier living in their tiny fishbowls and being fed on schedule.
There where some great comments in response to the article though.

The history of mankind is rife with examples of brutal dictators, lack of concern for human rights, and slavery.

The Davos group are those that look down upon us and declare. "I’m above you! Better than!" We know better than you and you will comply... We will enslave you and you will like it.

The truth is out in the open, and most people will ignore the harbingers.

Back
Top Bottom