• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ZEV 22lr conversions?

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
I know ZEV does a lot of custom Glock work, but it turns out they also make a 22lr conversion for the Glock 17 and similar frames. Does anyone know anything about them? I haven't been able to find squat about them as far as reviews.

Never seen one, prob coolest looking most expensive glock thing ever.
You can get them for less than the Tactical Solutions conversion.

What's weird is that I didn't think they had been released yet and call ZEV. They told me the only ones out there are the demos they are sending to retailers and they would not be available for general sale for about another month. Then I found them for sale (for as little as $339) and in stock at several online sites. One of which had 13 of them. WTH?

You can get them for less than the Tactical Solutions conversion.

What's weird is that I didn't think they had been released yet and call ZEV. They told me the only ones out there are the demos they are sending to retailers and they would not be available for general sale for about another month. Then I found them for sale (for as little as $339) and in stock at several online sites. One of which had 13 of them. WTH?
Can yah link it for us lazies?

interesting.
Yeah, but I can't find anything about reliability at all. In fact, no reviews whatsoever. ZEV is a good company and claim it's the most reliable 22 conversion available with a failure rate of less than 2%, while using any ammo with 40 grains or better at 1000fps or more, but until an independent tester agrees, who the hell knows?

Yeah, but I can't find anything about reliability at all. In fact, no reviews whatsoever. ZEV is a good company and claim it's the most reliable 22 conversion available with a failure rate of less than 2%, while using any ammo with 40 grains or better at 1000fps or more, but until an independent tester agrees, who the hell knows?

Try calling Bullseye in Lawrenceville. They might have some conversion kits there.

Back
Top Bottom