• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zip .22

I had a chance to buy one at franklins in athens but they wanted 375 for it and when i fondled it it felt like i was holding a 2x4 not impressed to say the least.

I ordered this one when they first came out. I paid a little over 200.00 for this one. I am going to shoot it Friday. So far just looking at it, I am not impressed. They are coming out with a SBR kit for this gun. I may be and idiot for buying the gun, but a tax stamp for this gun is ridiculous. The website say's they are going to sell their add ons on Amazon. I still think I am going to shoot my finger off. Dumbest charging design ever.

I bought one yesterday and have not shot it yet. It does look like it will shoot your finger off if you get a little careless. It came with the repair kit to change the springs.

Assuming your serial # is higher than AAB-249, you already have the "upgrade" installed. Those springs are either the target or HV springs (it comes with 2).

I bought one on here for ****s and giggles knowing they're problematic. It's a hot mess. I heard there is a fluff-n-buff out there that gets it running 99%, but I haven't messed with it.

just held one at LGS, idk what the gun manufacturer was thinking making that gun i had trouble trying to figure out how to hold the thing comfortably and properly. its got to be the stupidest gun design i have ever held IMO. if you want to know what its like holding one go find a brick and pick it up. if you want a 22lr hand gun there are tons better out on the market. but again that IMO im sure there are people who like it and more power to them i know i will never own one.

I have heard of the problems... I do not like the fact that only the factory rotary 10 rounders are the only somewhat reliable mags for it, and the BX-25 mags are unreliable in it... I would pay $125 for one, but that is the cap for me... it seems like just a novelty item honestly... but a kinda cool idea...

Back
Top Bottom