• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zip 22lr.....Paging CCF

read and watch the reviews before you spend any money on 1 of these things they still need to work the kinks out I would wait till the 2nd gen comes out before I spent a dime on 1

I could theoretically mount it on my AR pistol without an SBR right? Since it technically wont add a stock...?

But would this be considered as a "foregrip"? So I would have to SBR my pistol, but not add a stock? wtf...

I picked up an early serial # model on here last week. Waiting on the upgrade for it since mine has the "too tight tolerances" issue before shooting it. Thier customer service has been good so far.

I'm also going to frog lube the metal parts while I have it disassembled.

Last edited:
Today I took the one I bought on here to the range. I waited until I got the "upgrade kit" from USAF because I heard they were jam prone. The first 2-3 mags (10 rd) were terrible. Jam central. Things seemed to settle out as it was shot more. I think there is a 200 rd recommended break-in.

A few observations:

- Lots of "WTF is that?" looks. Lots of people asked about it as I cleared jams.
- grip is surprisingly not as bad as you'd think.
- Mine shot left pretty bad
- the ejection port is too close to the hand. I had a few shells zing off my finger and a coup,e times I could really feel the gasses burning. Not a deal breaker, but something to keep in mind.
- this will be fun with a BX-25 once that kit is released and if I get some ratability out of it

I plan on going back Sunday, with tools this time, and try to get a few hundred down range.

Back
Top Bottom