• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombies

As the ranks of potential politically correct enemies has dwindled, zombies are filling in. As 07JKX said, you can kill a zombie without getting in trouble or feeling bad...there's no advocacy group for zombies that will protest or boycott if a movie or game portrays killing them.
um, excuse me but I __belong to petz, people for ethical treatment of zombies.

Dumb ass blasting..one can only dream. You should at least be able to tase the DA without getting into too much trouble.

"What's that?.. Well you're just being a dumbass...ZAP!!...problem solved"

Here is my take on the zombie phenomenon. (not that anyone really asked)

Zombie movies started years ago but the recent comic book series turned TV show really kicked it into high gear. Also The Walking Dead is based in Georgia and Filmed in Georgia, therefore the Zombie Fever (pun intended) is more concentrated around here than in other places.

On another note to play devils advocate, people in the 1920-50s could have never imagined that a disease such as AIDS would ever exist. So who can say that a Zombie like disease is impossible?

Regardless, this Zombie craze has sold guns and ammo, paid some supporter donations to this site and hopefully produced some new NRA members. keep them coming!

P.S. and if it ever really goes down...I will be ready.

Yep the zombie "fad" is just about video games and kids. Oh wait, The Night Of The Living Dead was filmed in 1968. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063350/

Sorry haters but zombies are here to stay. It's like any other movie genre. Dont like it, dont watch it. I think it's funny to complain about a certain type of film that's popular.

i44.photobucket.com_albums_f16_euphoria200_Night_Living_Dead.jpg

Back
Top Bottom