• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ZQ ammo?

aloo1

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
132   0
Reaction score
what's the story with this ammo. saw it at my Walmart in denver. 1200 rds of 9mm in ammo can for $497 plus tax. made in Turkey. no loose sealed in boxes inside packages in the can. fmj brass ammo. why so expensive? the Winchester 100 value pack as only 26 so its a much better deal to just buy 12 of those boxes which the store had more than that. just was wondering why this stuff was so pricey.
thanks,
alan

That's why you see so many dudes shopping with their buddys and wives. If anybody says, I've got go to Wallworld, you get the if I come with you, will you get me some ammo too.

Never heard of it. Sounds like a distributor got stuck with it just as the availability of 9mm opened up again and doesn't want to take a bath. Either that or something that WalMart was trying out in a few stores.

yeah I know only 3 boxes at a time but they had enough for me to go back the next day and same amount was still there. I've never seen it in any other Walmart but they had it 7.62x51 also but it was priced normal so not sure about the 9mm. they had about 4 or 5 of the cases and with that price I'm gonna bet they will have them a while.

yeah I know only 3 boxes at a time but they had enough for me to go back the next day and same amount was still there. I've never seen it in any other Walmart but they had it 7.62x51 also but it was priced normal so not sure about the 9mm. they had about 4 or 5 of the cases and with that price I'm gonna bet they will have them a while.
yeah I think Spencer prob nailed it and they might sell to someone that wants a bunch and doesn't care about the price but I'm sure as hell not buying them :)

Back
Top Bottom