• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  zzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you've personally only shot the standard .357sig and 9mm through it? Not sure if the .40 will work with the same mags? Reason I ask is I'm seeing conflicting reports online that each caliber needs it's own mag. Some say it does some say it doesn't so that's why I asked not trying to give you a hard time. I would be interested in the setup if I knew I could shoot both .357sig and .40 through the same mags or if I had to go and procure a .40cal mag.

No I understand that wasn't questioning the validity of the aad just seeking clarification thats all. If the previous owner shot it with no issues then okay. If I were to purchase the package I'd like to not have to purchase anything else if that makes sense. I know you're traditionally a Sig guy so if you had extra knowledge of this thats what I was asking.

The .40 sw and .357 sig use the same mags in Sig pistols. They also use the same recoil spring, however when switching to the 9mm your suppose to also switch to a 9mm recoil spring? I've never shot a Sig pistol in 9mm using a .40sw recoil spring but I don't see their being a problem? Did you check if this particular p239 has the slide to frame rattle? It's not about accuracy it's just annoying when you have an expensive firearm and it freaking rattles like crazy and feels like it's below quality... I've owned plenty of p series sigs and all slide to frame for were tight with little movement from side to side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom