• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 2015 Native Watercraft Ultimate FX 15 Tandem Kayak w/ EXTRAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewskis

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
64   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2015 Native Watercraft Ultimate FX 15 Tandem Kayak w/ EXTRAS

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,300

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is my 2015 Native Watercraft Ultimate FX 15 Tandem hybrid kayak in Hidden Oak color.

I bought it new last summer and immediately fell in love with it. It has unbelievable capacity, is super stable when paddling and/or standing, and is a breeze to paddle and turn considering its design and length. Unfortunately, I no longer have a way to transport it. It has always been stored indoors in my Harken 4-point Kayak Lift System. It has it's fair share of surface scratches on the bottom of it, but other than that, it is in EXCELLENT shape with ZERO punctures or leaks.

The great thing about the Tandom model of this kayak is that it quickly and easily converts to a solo kayak. I've included photos of it in both configurations.

This kayak goes for $1900+tax/shipping. Offering it for sale for only $1300 O.B.O. As an added bonus, I will include a Werner Kayak Paddle ($130 value) and a set of Native Watercraft Native Cam-Lok Paddle Holders ($30 value). I have quite a few additional accessories (rod holders, fish finder mount, bait bucket, cooler, light, etc.) that could possibly be negotiated into the deal in order to make this the 'ultimate' fishing rig!

Feel free to contact me with questions or to schedule a time to see it.

Thank you for looking!

More info/details regarding this kayak from the vendor's website where I purchased it last year:

The Native Watercraft Ultimate FX 15 Tandem is a complete redesign of the Ultimate series that offers more stability, storage room, and features than the original. It features the High-Low First Class Seating system which has two height options and can slide forward and backward. The hull has been flattened out for more secondary stability and for more space for standing or storage. The Ultimate FX 15 features two tight line trolley kits, numerous Groove Tracks for accessories, Easy foot rests, and an all new 2 inch drain hole. The Ultimate FX 15 Tandem can easily be converted to a solo by removing one of the seats and the thwart. The Ultimate FX 15 is a super stable hybrid fishing kayak that's easy to load for a weekend of fun and fishing on the water.

• Redesigned Ultimate tunnel hull offers more stability and storage room
• Features the High-Low First Class seating system
• Seat can slide forward or backward on a groove track
• Numerous Groove Tracks for accessories
• Removable seat doubles as a camp chair
Item #: 14709
Length: 15 ft 3 in / 4.65 m
Width: 31 in / 78.74 cm
Weight: 86 lb / 39.01 kg
Capacity: 450 lb / 204.12 kg
Leg Room To Peg: 41 in / 104.1 cm
Leg Room - Total: 41 in / 104.1 cm
Number of Paddlers: 2 - Tandem
Type of Kayak: Sit on Top
Hatches Incl: 0
Optional Hatches: 1
Material: Polyethylene
Made in: USA

Pictures:
img_1111-jpg.850552

img_1107-jpg.850553

img_1117-jpg.850557

img_2205-jpg.850558

img_2203-jpg.850559

IMG_1125.JPG

IMG_1114.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom