• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS AK47 (Hungarian SA85M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark IV

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
90   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS: Hungarian SA85M (SOLD)

Zip Code: 31909

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $900 /now $850 firm

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SOLD!!

Thanks for looking........

Pictures:
img_4883-jpg.846752

mags-sa85-jpg.846758

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Do you still have AK? I have a Glock 21sf w/Lightning strikes titanium striker and plunger, Glock factory minus connector, custom short pull/reset trigger, extended slide release, 5 mags box docs etc. Gun is in excellent+ condition with very little shot through it, less than 200rds. I have 3 boxes of factory Remington hollow points(150 rds) & 6 boxes of factory Blazer and Federal ball(300rds). You can text me @678-654-8981 if you want to see pics. Thanks

Hey man, I appreciate the offer, but I kinda prefer my Glocks pretty close to factory original (cheap and simple!), and my interest there would only be for a early gen3 (tenifer-era) G17 or G19, plus cash.
(but even then, I'm still mostly needing the cash).
Thanks again for the interest........

Hey man, I appreciate the offer, but I kinda prefer my Glocks pretty close to factory original (cheap and simple!), and my interest there would only be for a early gen3 (tenifer-era) G17 or G19, plus cash.
(but even then, I'm still mostly needing the cash).
Thanks again for the interest........
don't have one of those only have a G26 with night sights 2 holsters(Desantis leather IWB and Uncle Mikes Kydex belt) and 700 rds of ball ammo and 24rds of hollow points

Nah, sorry bro, my G26 phase kinda came and went already !! :becky:
I'm trying, really want your Hungarian just short on cash. If there is anything else your looking for let me know I do have some cash, if i can get up enough i could get from you sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom