• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT 2002 Chevy Silverado 2WD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damian

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2002 Chevy Silverado 2WD

Zip Code: 30011

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 5500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: .308 Rifles, Semi-Auto 12ga, Desert Eagle .50 (Yea I know)..

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've got to sell off my gas fleet to get a diesel to tow our race car. First up is this fella. This truck was used for communication cable installations. 90% of it's mileage is highway. Don't let the mileage scare you. Bring your mechanic. Bring your mechanics mechanic, the truck is solid. As you can see from the paint the truck was taken care of. Washed / Waxed often, oil changed every 5K without fail. The truck has it's nicks & dings from 13 years of use but overall looks great for the age / mileage.

-Clean / clear title
-Clean bill of health with recent emissions
-Fully loaded, power everything (it all works), just serviced the AC (blows cold), heat blows hot
-Transmission was JUST rebuilt 500 miles ago. You will receive paperwork for the rebuild.
-Other new parts include: Water pump/thermostat, Fan clutch, Front brakes, rear brakes are less than a year old
-Husky tool box

This truck has another 150-200K in it easily. I've checked pricing and guys want my asking price for a mid 90's pickup with the same mileage.

$5500 cash. Will consider partial trades for .308 rifles, semi-auto 12ga, and I've got a dumb itch for a D.E. 50cal.

Text - Six Seven Eight - Five Two Four - Four Five Four Eight

Pictures:
truck_2_showfirst-jpg.526113

truck_1-jpg.526114

truck_3-jpg.526115

truck_4-jpg.526116

truck_5-jpg.526117

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom