• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 19 P80 clone with combat Armory lower built with Shadow Systems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamtnlover

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
321   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 19 P80 clone with combat Armory lower built with Shadow Systems...

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $375.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $375.00 Ruger, Taurus, CZ , S&W pistols or long guns

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have put 100 rounds thru this pistol with excellent accuracy at combat ranges, with no issues. I wanted gen 3 compatibility with a better grip & premium internals. So this is it, a factory built P80 slide assembly with a Combat Armory grip frame and Shadow Systems premium internal parts. Polymer80 is an OEM Glock company that produces parts for Glock. It is a gen 3 slide with deeper front & rear serrations that provide a better grip & a custom touch. The match grade barrel has a flush fit target crown and is nitride coated. The CA frame is styled like the gen 5 without finger grooves and has a grippier texture with a high trigger guard under cut. This pistol has premium parts without the premium price. It comes with one 15 round Pmag. I finally managed to trade into a Shadow Systems MR920, so that's why this one is up for sale/trade. I'd like to get something I don't already have, so a trade is my first priority. Pistols or rifles.
I'm asking $375.00 or trade for other guns in like condition. I'm leaning more toward a revolver or possibly a hammer fired compact auto, but I'm open to both rimfire & centerfire rifles. I can add cash if needed, to trade up. Just make an offer. Meet in NE GA with GA ID, GWCL preferred & I'll show you mine. You need at least 10 positive feedback scores & not more than one negative or we won't be able to deal. PM your trade offer with pics please. Thanks for looking !

Pictures:
IMG_7811.jpeg
IMG_7812.jpeg
IMG_7813.jpeg
IMG_7814.jpeg
IMG_7815.jpeg
IMG_7816.jpeg
IMG_7817.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom