• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Springfield XDS 9mm with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawghead75

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
20   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Springfield XDS 9mm with extras

Zip Code: 30511

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 525.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a XDS 9mm 3.3 package for sale. It comes with all of the XDS gear, two 7 round mags, two 9 round mags, a Crossbreed IW holster, and a Blackpoint Tactical holster. I will throw in 250 rounds. Everything for $525.00. Not interested in trades, need cash for an AR project. I can be reached @ 678-283-6856.

Pictures:
image-jpg.400963

image-jpg.400964

image-jpg.400965

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Oh brother, I will be in Alto tomorrow morning. I just have hard time letting go of my stash. But on the other hand that's why I have stash. I just can't get off the fence.

Oh brother, I will be in Alto tomorrow morning. I just have hard time letting go of my stash. But on the other hand that's why I have stash. I just can't get off the fence.
I know exactly what you mean. Lately my stash has been going towards an AR build and it seems my stash keeps getting smaller and smaller. Anyway, have a safe trip up to Alto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom