• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS Winchester 40 Smith and Wesson - 185 gr FMJ - 500 round case

Status
Not open for further replies.

spencer60

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
286   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Winchester 40 Smith and Wesson - 185 gr FMJ - 500 round case

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $200

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Unopened 500-round case of 40 caliber (40 S&W) pistol ammo. Winchester part # Q4238 (see link below, although this is older ammo so the box may be different now). It's been stored in a cool, dry basement with the rest of my ammo so there won't be any issues with it.

At this point I only have a couple of police trade-in guns in 40 and have plenty of other FMJ to shoot those. This is just taking up space. Looking for cash on this.

PMs only please and first come, first served.

Meet will be at Adventure Outdoors since I need to stay local due to work. That being said, my schedule is pretty flexible so I can usually meet up almost any time.

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM any questions.

Pictures:
003.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Unopened 500-round case of 40 caliber (40 S&W) pistol ammo. Winchester part # Q4238 (see link below, although this is older ammo so the box may be different now). It's been stored in a cool, dry basement with the rest of my ammo so there won't be any issues with it.

At this point I only have a couple of police trade-in guns in 40 and have plenty of other FMJ to shoot those. This is just taking up space. Looking for cash on this.

PMs only please and first come, first served.

Meet will be at Adventure Outdoors since I need to stay local due to work. That being said, my schedule is pretty flexible so I can usually meet up almost any time.

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM any questions.
I can meet you at Adventure Outdoors. Please call or text 404-952-7857

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom