Item Relisted! FS/FT Gen 5 Glock 45 MOS w/ Radian Ramjet and Afterburner

donalejandro

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
I have a Gen 5 Glock 45 MOS with box and docs, all the factory optics plates, factory barrel, two magazines, night sights, and brand new Radian Ramjet and Afterburner. Fantastic gun but I am looking to trade for something very specific right now.

Will trade for an H&K USP in .40 or possibly a nice 1911 (Kimber, Colt, Springfield, etc.) Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2663.jpeg
    IMG_2663.jpeg
    836.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2664.jpeg
    IMG_2664.jpeg
    830.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2662.jpeg
    IMG_2662.jpeg
    890.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2666.jpeg
    IMG_2666.jpeg
    616.2 KB · Views: 7
Rate this next to a Shadow Systems of similar makeup for us.

Glws!

In my opinion, the XR920 (Glock 45 size Shadow Systems) is the prettier gun and has better grip ergonomics and is lighter weight. However, the Gen 5 Glock 45 MOS is one of the best and perfect duty pistols currently on the market. With the Radian barrel and comp, it will allow you to run a normal Glock 17 holster, the design is top notch, and from what I hear (haven’t shot the gun), it loves +P ammo for self defense purposes while keeping legendary Glock reliability.

In my opinion, the XR920 (Glock 45 size Shadow Systems) is the prettier gun and has better grip ergonomics and is lighter weight. However, the Gen 5 Glock 45 MOS is one of the best and perfect duty pistols currently on the market. With the Radian barrel and comp, it will allow you to run a normal Glock 17 holster, the design is top notch, and from what I hear (haven’t shot the gun), it loves +P ammo for self defense purposes while keeping legendary Glock reliability.
Well put. Amazing how Gaston just kinda got it right the first time huh?

Back
Top Bottom