• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT NFA tracker thread

No. I went to the LGS with my cleaning stuff as I always do when NFA items come in, but it was too busy for them to go look for it when I showed up. So I left without ever getting to see it. I did the Docusign that night and everything checked out. It was a 10.3" Colt M5 like I ordered. The thing is, I ordered the SCW model which comes with a $1000 stock, but got the regular M5 model. So the F4 looked right.

I get the approval driving home so I swung by to pick it up. I go to show them the funky stock it has since they've never seen one and to my supprised it was a plain jane M5 SBR not the M5 SCW that I ordered. The SKU is different, not the info on the F4.

What I ordered:
View attachment 7179675
View attachment 7179676

What I received & Registered:
View attachment 7179701

View attachment 7179703

View attachment 7179704

Both share the same looking F4.
View attachment 7179844

As an update from 4hrs ago: Arms Unlimited called and said they would take $1000 off the SCW if I buy another. That's basically the $900 difference owed, plus $100 off the sale price. Thats fair in my book. I'll just have two M5s.

Also as an update was a Trust I submitted in November fiiiiinally went through. A day after my 5 day individual was approved. So it looks like the plan worked. The current fast individual unfroze my March individual and 6 month old trust.

Form Type: Form 4
Entity: Trust (1RP)
Fingerprint Type: Electronic
Pending: 11/04/2023
Approved: 04/26/2024
Wait: 173 days
State: GA
Item: AAC Ti-Rant 9 (New old stock OG version. Got three of the same ones in 9mm now and two in 45. All OG variants. IMO, the best pistol/subgun suppressor to ever walk (roll) the earth)
Control Number: 202471025

My first 3 cans were released together 2 weeks ago and took 13 , 12, 11 months on those. I have 2 more waiting, 1 was purchased in November the other January this year. I'm still waiting on those.

I'm not sure how or where these people are that are getting them approved so quick but I think they are pulling new ones at random to skew the times to make it seem like it's less.

Who knows maybe it really is faster and they are only doing that for the people who just bought them super recently, and making the rest of us continue to wait.

Reactions: GTN
22 day approval from kiosk to pickup!!

Attachments

• IMG_3896.jpeg
    IMG_3896.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 4
As an update from 4hrs ago: Arms Unlimited called and said they would take $1000 off the SCW if I buy another. That's basically the $900 difference owed, plus $100 off the sale price. Thats fair in my book. I'll just have two M5s.

Also as an update was a Trust I submitted in November fiiiiinally went through. A day after my 5 day individual was approved. So it looks like the plan worked. The current fast individual unfroze my March individual and 6 month old trust.

Form Type: Form 4
Entity: Trust (1RP)
Fingerprint Type: Electronic
Pending: 11/04/2023
Approved: 04/26/2024
Wait: 173 days
State: GA
Item: AAC Ti-Rant 9 (New old stock OG version. Got three of the same ones in 9mm now and two in 45. All OG variants. IMO, the best pistol/subgun suppressor to ever walk (roll) the earth)
Control Number: 202471025
This is good to hear. I have a new-old Ti-rant 45 coming out of jail anyday now. Got it for a STEAL from Stoddard’s on a mistake on the price. lol.

Just got the call they got my paperwork. Took 11 days from approval to the LgS to get the paper form 4.

249 days from paperwork acceptance to approval. 11 days for paperwork to get to store, now I have to wait till Friday to pick it up…..

So it will be a 252 day process start to finish

Back
Top Bottom