• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

“Terminator” dirt bike

medium187mph

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
218   0
Reaction score
791D48E9-9C77-4721-B539-1181C7E849DF.jpeg

you missed the fact that it sounded like a 2 stroke...also why was a super advanced robot such a crappy driver. i thought the chick terminator did not show up til the 3rd or 4th one...
The gun pictured in this screen shot is what brought me to ODT via you good sir!!! Don’t know if i should thank you or cus you!!!😂

The gun pictured in this screen shot is what brought me to ODT via you good sir!!! Don’t know if i should thank you or cus you!!!😂
yea
its crack like Hunter or the ODT. but we can always trade our guns, not drop them into a dumpster near a school full of kids...

you missed the fact that it sounded like a 2 stroke...also why was a super advanced robot such a crappy driver. i thought the chick terminator did not show up til the 3rd or 4th one...
Pet Peeve: Arnold chambers a fresh shotgun shell while waiting for the T1000 to come out of the fire. It doesn't come out, so Arnold puts away the shotty, and rides off. When they stop he works the lever and you can hear an empty shotgun shell fall to the asphalt.

What happened to that shot? Did it go off when jammed into the engine of the Harley?

Also, when Arnold and John Conner are arguing about whether Arnold should kill people or not John tells him to put down the pistol (which he had just fired), and he does. The hammer is cocked. John picks up the pistol and motions with it a lot, and it's still cocked. Then, suddenly it's not.

Crap like that bugs me.

Pet Peeve: Arnold chambers a fresh shotgun shell while waiting for the T1000 to come out of the fire. It doesn't come out, so Arnold puts away the shotty, and rides off. When they stop he works the lever and you can hear an empty shotgun shell fall to the asphalt.

What happened to that shot? Did it go off when jammed into the engine of the Harley?

Also, when Arnold and John Conner are arguing about whether Arnold should kill people or not John tells him to put down the pistol (which he had just fired), and he does. The hammer is cocked. John picks up the pistol and motions with it a lot, and it's still cocked. Then, suddenly it's not.

Crap like that bugs me.

Crap like that makes me rarely watch movies.

Jambo> Crap like that bugs me.

Me too, and Terminator 2 is one of my top five favorite movies. Yet somehow, when I'm watching movies with friends and family, they DON'T want to hear my running commentary on dumb/stupid/impossible gun stuff. You'd think they would be used to it by now (with my advanced age) but Noooooooooo! Firing 32 rounds from a Glock 17 or 15 rounds from a 1911 without reloading? No way.

But some relatives are in the medical field and they do the exact same stuff! "Look at the EKG, that's not what it would look like if she was having chest pains and just rolled in the hospital!" or "You don't staple a wound like that, you have to put a drain in or you get XYZ disease and infection!"

Maybe that is why at times I put in my earbuds and watch a movie on my laptop while they watch a different movie on the big TV in the living room. :)

I was confused by this comment. I was like what do you mean? Arnold drove the **** out of that motorcycle...then I saw the 18 wheeler and I thought great point...driving like a drunk 16 year old. hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom