• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

“We need some backup over here”

They are good but it’s hard to accept another glazed filled donut after getting the one from sprinkles donuts in villa rica. The amount of cream they put in that thing is just a sugar coma waiting to happen in the best way possible.
I love the maple glazed ones there. KK is also near to my heart

One of the girls at the counter told me that all the stores in Macon are owned by one man who lives in Texas. That store on North Ave, while it will be torn down, will relocate over to a new place just off Riverside Dr, near the interesction with Old Holton Rd. That's what I was told, we'll see if it happens. Otherwise you'll have to drive to Pio Nono Ave. (the main bakery).

They've stopped selling KK donuts at Kroger but I don't know if that was a KK decision or a Kroger decision. Probably a KK decision.
Now if they tear the old Pio Nono location down I'll be sad. Have memories all the way back to my dad holding me up high enough to see the start of the doughnut process where the floor standing mixer is and they spit out the trays of rings of dough.

Now if they tear the old Pio Nono location down I'll be sad. Have memories all the way back to my dad holding me up high enough to see the start of the doughnut process where the floor standing mixer is and they spit out the trays of rings of dough.
I haven't heard of any plans for them doing that. If they shut that location down the diabetic doctors will have to close up shop in Mactown.

Back
Top Bottom