$10 Winchester branded cases at Wal-Mart

D_P_X

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
106   0
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I thought I would make a quick post in this section about the $10 Winchester branded cases that you can buy at most Wal-Marts. These are just Chinese made cases licensed by Winchester. I have 2 of them and bought one for my girlfriend. I think they are an outstanding pistol case for $10. I have been using my two for a few months, and I will probably have 10 of them in the next year. They are of much better quality than you would expect at the price point and have a fair amount of padding. I have nicer cases, and I am sure you guys do too. However, my biggest attraction to these cases is for the guns that I buy/sell/trade that usually do not come in a case as well as my own guns that otherwise would spend their days tossed around not in a case because I do not want to spend $20-50 to put them in something nice.

They have a pocket to fit a full sized handgun, 4 mag pouches, and a zippered pouch on the outside. They also pretty closely match my $30 bulldog rifle cases which I am also a big fan of. Please if you have any questions feel free to ask. If you are at all interested in these, by all means pull the trigger, I doubt you will be disappointed given the price point.

Please forgive the terrible pictures. It is a combination of using my phone and being in poor lighting, but I wanted to show you guys something to go along with my write up.

i127.photobucket.com_albums_p133_vrpunk_case5_zps595c3e19.jpg

i127.photobucket.com_albums_p133_vrpunk_case4_zps761d3976.jpg

i127.photobucket.com_albums_p133_vrpunk_case3_zpsbde086ae.jpg

i127.photobucket.com_albums_p133_vrpunk_case2_zpsd88f3a34.jpg

i127.photobucket.com_albums_p133_vrpunk_case1_zpsec0ed269.jpg

Thanks for the review. I went out and picked up 2 of them today and they are great! They keep the handgun protected and slip easily into your range bag. The bulky plastic boxes never fit. I'm going to pick up a couple more.

Back
Top Bottom