1911's 1, Bowling Pins 0.............................

Jbum, nice pics and looks like you and the family had a great time! Both of the guns look great! Now, just where are you going to find one for the daughter?

Love my RIA compact .45. I did have to drift the sight to get 'er right, but otherwise she is a pleasure to shoot. My EDC.

That Ruger commander looks sweet!

Jbum, nice pics and looks like you and the family had a great time! Both of the guns look great! Now, just where are you going to find one for the daughter?

She will have to trade her 17 if that's what she wants ........... lol

Yes we put about 500 down range and had a great time.............

- - - Updated - - -

Love my RIA compact .45. I did have to drift the sight to get 'er right, but otherwise she is a pleasure to shoot. My EDC.

That Ruger commander looks sweet!

Thanks man I love the Rock as well but the Ruger is my #1 for sure..............

hey mission did you get some new shoes while you were there.?lol
Hahaa.. Yep got a nice pair of heels! Well actually I just got to pay for a nice pair.. Lol..
I normaly wouldn't give in to going to the mall on such a beautiful day to go shoot, but my baby girl wanted to spend some time with her daddy before I leave on mission to Nicarauga... Can't say no to that. When I get back we are all go e hook up and do some real shoot'in!! Amen?

Back
Top Bottom