• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

22lr in stock

Found a lot of .22 LR (including 100 round CCI Mini-Mag boxes for $6.49 - Limit 2) in stock at Academy in Cartersville and Dalton this past weekend.

Same at Academy in Cumming.......100 round limit per visit........they also have a good amount of handgun ammo (all calibers) and more rifle ammo than you could shake a stick at.

Oh, and last week I was in Wal-Mart around noon, and there were at least 10 boxes of the 550 round Federal bulk packs and at least 15 of the 225 round Remington bulk packs. I had to do a double-take. I was shocked again when the lady said I could buy three bulk packs. 1650 rounds at $.04/round!

I'm never able to make it into Wal-Mart for the 7 AM ammo stocking, so I haven't seen .22 LR in stock at Wal-Mart in at least 4-5 years. Here's hoping things are turning around, and the flippers will soon need to find something more productive to do with their time.

4-5 years? Yikes. Before December 2013, Federal 550 bulk packs were plentiful at $18.98 at every Walmart I can recall.

4-5 years? Yikes. Before December 2013, Federal 550 bulk packs were plentiful at $18.98 at every Walmart I can recall.

Seven months ago? Are you sure you meant 2013? Perhaps, the famine has been limited to Canton/Woodstock/Roswell/Alpharetta/Cumming because I don't know of anyone who has seen .22 LR 'plentiful' at Wal-Mart over here (after 7 AM without a line of flippers/pawn shop employees in front of the case) in a very long time.

I recall last summer checking Wal-Mart and Dick's several days a week during my lunch break or after work, and thinking that I'd hit the lottery when I'd find a box or two of CCI Mini-Mags in stock for $9.99.

In before the bashing of Dick's!

Accurate representation of past company policy is hardly bashing. I haven't stepped foot in that place since they decided ordinary citizens should not own scary black rifles.

I heard they put modern sporting rifles back on the shelves but it does not change facts. Dicks and Dana can go out of business for all I care.

Seven months ago? Are you sure you meant 2013? Perhaps, the famine has been limited to Canton/Woodstock/Roswell/Alpharetta/Cumming because I don't know of anyone who has seen .22 LR 'plentiful' at Wal-Mart over here (after 7 AM without a line of flippers/pawn shop employees in front of the case) in a very long time.

I recall last summer checking Wal-Mart and Dick's several days a week during my lunch break or after work, and thinking that I'd hit the lottery when I'd find a box or two of CCI Mini-Mags in stock for $9.99.

My bad. I meant December 2012, right before Sandy Hook. There was always plenty of ammo. All calibers.

Back
Top Bottom