$720 CZ Scorpion

Went to ED'S for the first time today. That was quite the haul. They brought a g35 MOS out and it too didn't have any plates. Explained the story with AO to him and he went into the back. He came out 10 minutes later and he found one that had the plates. He said they had 11 of them that did not have the plates in the box. He got some one at Glock on the phone and he said they didn't act surprised that the plates were missing. He gave them the serial numbers the missing ones and they said they'd have replacements ship to them tomorrow.

so that debunks my AO conspiracy theory about swiping the plates. it does go to show that the folks at AO are just lemmings and will just resign themselves to the fact that "g35s don't come with plates" instead of picking up the phone and making a call.

So do they have the CZ for $720? How did this turn into a glock discussion? Doesn't GA Gunstore have them for about that prices whenever they get one in?

I went ahead and bought the 35 MOS without the plates and wrote Glock a letter (actual written not typed) explaining the problem. I mailed it on a Monday and had the plates delivered to my home by Thursday the same week!

I went ahead and bought the 35 MOS without the plates and wrote Glock a letter (actual written not typed) explaining the problem. I mailed it on a Monday and had the plates delivered to my home by Thursday the same week!
That would have been a whole lot better use of my time than the 2 hour round trip visit to Stockbridge. I did get to see a black cowboy and cowgirl riding white horses along the side of Stockbridge Rd (or some street with Stockbridge in the name)...that's not something I get to see very often.

Back
Top Bottom