A little shotgun help

Moondog1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
183   0
Reaction score
I have a tacticool Mossberg Maverick 88 and I want to put this side saddle on the left side of the receiver. The side saddle I have is just the plastic one that holds 5 shells with the 6 pre-drilled holes. There are no holes to mount it to, none of which line up with the one screw which the head is on the inside of the receiver. I don't know if I want to permanently mod(drill into) my shotgun but if thats the only way i'll do it, its a $200 behind the door truck gun so I wouldn't feel too bad. Any ideas? Need more info? Let me know please! THANKS ODT members!

Most of the time these line up with 2 pins that you remove and replace with supplied bolts (if memory serves) - you sure this the right one for your gun? It sounds more like one intended for a stock rather than a receiver.

usually you take off the back plate, mount the plate to the side with the supplied pins & screws, then put the shell holder back on the backing palcte.

ah man that's what I get for ordering a cheap one off amazon lol. It doesn't have a backplate. What happens with the two pins? I could mount it if I knew how to mount that plate I guess. Thanks ya'll for the help, I appreciate it.

That definitely did shed some light! I guess I will spend another $30 bucks and get one that fits my shotgun. Maybe I can mount this other one on my laptop or something... lol Thanks for the help ya'll! I think I got it from here!

Back
Top Bottom