Aadventure Outdoors has 9mm CCI Blazer Brass in stock!

Driving to AO and waiting in their lines for 1, one, yes 1 box of ammo? I'll pass. I live 10 minutes from Ga Arms. I like their ammo MUCH better than Blazer Brass anyways, and I have yet to go there and not be able to get whatever ammo I'm looking for, 9mm, 40, 357sig, everytime at the same old Ga Arms price. Don't really understand why people are having a hard time, especially on the west side of town, finding ammo other than .22lr (which seems to have turned into a unicorn).

It's now a two box limit at AO. I was close by and picked up a couple of boxes this afternoon. They also had some 22lr in stock. 40gr Remington and some CCI i believe. Didn't catch the price.

It's now a two box limit at AO. I was close by and picked up a couple of boxes this afternoon. They also had some 22lr in stock. 40gr Remington and some CCI i believe. Didn't catch the price.

Dang it I stopped yesterday and they didn't have any. I know I should have went today

Not that anyone cares but they had this yesterday

img.photobucket.com_albums_v716_cwhotrod311_20130130_181554.jpg

One box is crazy. The owner asked me if I had any 9mm to sell because I reload it, and I said he couldn't afford mine. Hahahahaha. People laughed at for reloading 9mm... Suckers I reloaded 2 rounds yesterday.. Hahahahahahahahahah..... Dougiemac you should have called me, I still owe you that brew...

Back
Top Bottom