Accident ?

kingsix

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
14   0
Reaction score
http://freakoutnation.com/2015/05/g...ts-17-month-old-girlfriends-baby-in-the-face/

How is this an "accident" ? Simple , It's not an accident. It's an act of stupidity. Plain & simple. The one question I have remaining is, which 5-11 wearing , "tacticool" moron here was the one that did it. Anybody who discharges a firearm "accidentally" should have their 2nd Amendment rights revoked until they can be properly trained in the use, maintenance & care of a firearm. Who the hell cleans a weapon with a round in the chamber ? Say what you want, that innocent 17 mo old child was killed due to stupidity, not any other reason.. MORONS. Oh wait " The shooting occurred at the Hill-N-Dale Mobile Home Park " , nevermind

Last edited:
I haven't figured out how so many "cleaning my gun accidents" happen. I have cleaned mine many times and have never fired a round off on accident.

It can happen to any one. Never say never. And you have no idea what the circumstances were. As someone who has been a victim of their own stupidity **** happens. Be it a gun, car, motorcycle, boat or something else if you use it often enough you will make a mistake.

Pull the trigger and a round is chambered and expect the expected. Hopefully it's pointed in a safe direction. It happens, I was trained as a child to treat "every gun as a loaded gun" despite what I thought.

Thats a damned shame. Theres probably more to it, but good call on the DA lowballing for a easy charge that will get dumb ass put away for a good long time.

Back
Top Bottom