• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Advertising

tylerdurden

Hen of Fame Supporter
ODT Junkie!
172   0
Reaction score
I have a great idea. the odt should get a car wrapped. (you know car wraps with logos and website info) and wrap a car... or truck. It would have to be one that drives long distances every day (hum, I do drive from kennesaw to dalton 4 times a week) and it would have to be someone willing to wrap their car..(like me!) ... but I wouldnt be able to make one... I dont think car wraps have spell check...
Or big magnets that stick to the side of cars

BTW when are the stickers coming out?

The issue with that is that you must have commercial or bussiness use insurance on the vehicle that is wrapped. And the "what if " factor. My insurance guy told me about someone who was driving a Hummer for one of the big burrito companies got into an accident with his Hummer, totaled with the drive out tag still on it with out proper insrance and the insurance company did not pay. FYI for those that wrap their vehicles or even just a magnetic sign on the doors.

The issue with that is that you must have commercial or bussiness use insurance on the vehicle that is wrapped.
Not to say Hmmmmm on that but we sure have a bunch of Coke product cars down here riding around on 22's. Wonder what the insurance company thinks about that paint scheme?

Now that I think about it, the ODT is not a business, but if granny gets mowed over somebody will wanna sue.
I have seen the Coke product on 22's yet

Back
Top Bottom