Aero Precision AR-15 stripped lowers $59.99

Nice! Been considering building an SBR. Perfect lower to base it on. Now I will be able to put my ODT lower in the safe when it arrives and pass it on to my grandkids someday. ;)

Thanks for the heads up.

I have one of these pistol lowers with a PSA LPK. Everything fits together perfectly and I've put Colt and DPMS uppers on it and they line up correctly and lock up tight.
I need three more and at this price plus the PSA LPK sale, you got a real bargain lower in the making!
Thanks for sharing this! I've been looking for a good price on a quality lower for a few months now. $120 for a stripped lower is an insane price IMHO.

I've built one of these before too- the one I have is a very good lower receiver. The finish is even, machine work looks good, and the upper receivers I've used on it fit great.

I've paid more and gotten an uneven finish, grip screw holes not fully threaded, tool marks, etc.

ETA: Ok, mine is an Aero Precision marked lower, not surplus ammo. Same manufacturer at least.

Last edited:
I've built one of these before too- the one I have is a very good lower receiver. The finish is even, machine work looks good, and the upper receivers I've used on it fit great.

I've paid more and gotten an uneven finish, grip screw holes not fully threaded, tool marks, etc.

ETA: Ok, mine is an Aero Precision marked lower, not surplus ammo. Same manufacturer at least.

Aero Precision made these too they make them for lots of companies. Areo Percision will roll mark them as requested. Great work they do!

Back
Top Bottom