• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Aero Precision AR10 Lower and Upper Set for $269

prolight

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
889   0
Reaction score
Just thought i would mention this deal again by SR Armory because it is indeed a heck of deal. Steve is a great guy - he is my go to guy for FFL transfers. He actually got it posted in the dealer section but thought i would mention it here since a lot of us don't browse the dealer section too much.

Here is his ad: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...sion-308-lower-and-ASSEMBLED-upper-PRICE-DROP

This set is actually $30 cheaper right now than Palmetto plus the aero upper has the forward assist and dust cover already installed. So if you are looking at a 308 lower and upper - this is a no brainer.

Thanks for the heads up.....sent a message to SR Armory. Wife says I have plenty of guns....but she didn't say anything about gun parts...haha
I have been wanting to get into the AR10 type rifle for a while. Looking forward to this build.

I just ordered one....and shipping is @ $8 to your local FFL. Looking forward to starting this build. Talked to Steve and he seems like a knowledgeable AR10 guy. Plan on visiting his store soon. He has some great prices on barrels. Need to make up my mind about barrel length and get that coming.

Back
Top Bottom