Aklys Defense ZK-22

PHendricks

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
62   0
Reaction score
20220206_110237.jpg

Just to start, I typically hate "tacticool" stocks and don't really care for modifying a 10/22. Having said that... I absolutely love this thing. If you're looking for a cheap to shoot bullpup, look no further. What sets this apart from most bullpup stocks is the trigger linkage which is a cnc milled double sided enclosure with a "tunable" gear that you set for your gun an trigger. This resulted for me in a trigger pull that feels as good as a stock 10/22. Quality of the polymer feels inline with other polymer firearms, I'm not afraid of it cracking if I trip in the woods. It worked well with Ruger brand 10, 15 and 25 rounders, the 10 rounders are completely hidden and can be a bit of a pain to pull out. I installed this one a brand new gun with a brand new bull barrel and got 200 rounds with no malfunctions until I tried to use subsonics, it did not cycle subs but that was expected. My only complaint isn't much of a complaint but you gotta be careful with replacing the barrel using this stock... to meet overall length requirements you MUST have a barrel of at least 18.5" and it's difficult finding an 18.5" threaded bull barrel. That's not a fault of the stock though, just something to be aware of. To get around this I just pinned and welded s 2.5" muzzle device onto a 16.5" barrel and ✔. It's a win in my book.

Back
Top Bottom