American Classic Marksman

globalchicken

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
12   0
Reaction score
I know that they have been closed for renovation for a couple of months now, but they were supposed to open back up in April. Has anybody been there lately that can tell me definitively if they are open or not? I have tried calling and either A) their voicemail box is full or B) the number is no longer taking calls. I actually emailed them as well to the address that the USED to have posted in their voicemail message, but surprisingly (sarcasm) I never received a response. I have a gift certificate from Christmas that my wife purchased for me and I dont want to drive out that way to find out that they are still closed. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

I know that they have been closed for renovation for a couple of months now, but they were supposed to open back up in April. Has anybody been there lately that can tell me definitively if they are open or not? I have tried calling and either A) their voicemail box is full or B) the number is no longer taking calls. I actually emailed them as well to the address that the USED to have posted in their voicemail message, but surprisingly (sarcasm) I never received a response. I have a gift certificate from Christmas that my wife purchased for me and I dont want to drive out that way to find out that they are still closed. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

American Classic was bought by the owners of Sandy Springs Gun Club. I was in SSGC about a week ago and the eta for opening American Classic is now May. Originally they said April. First hand info can be had by walking into SSGC, (or maybe calling them) and talking to the SSGC employees.

If you go over to SSGC and tell them that you are a American Classic member they will give you a discounted price for range fees. I really like SSGC and if they do American Classic the same way it will be nice renovation. I would expect them to accept your gift certificate from American Classic, they are very accommodating and seeing that its now the same owner, he should want to take care of you.

I'm going to SSGC to shoot this afternoon, I will see if they have an update.

The only thing I miss about American Classic is that I dont have to pay for range time.

Ssgc is nice but I still love gafl more. I've shot at acm , autreys armory, Georgia range and guns, panells, another range in Canton... possibly big woods goods? Ssgc and gafl, and GA FL was about the best although I hate their range pricing. Surrey's and GA guns and safes is 12$ for range all day where as others tend to hit hard. Panells is a joke when it comes to staff, prices and what their store caries and range rates are a joke, drove 4 miles further and am now a dedicated customer of gafl.

Back
Top Bottom