Ammoseek.com

Bulldawg165

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
29   0
Reaction score
This may be common knowledge but with the outrageous prices I've seen for ammo lately I figured I would give you all a heads up. If you check Ammoseek.com a few times a day you can snag some really good deals.

For instance, a few days ago I ordered 500 rounds of Sellier and Belliot 115 grain 9mm ammo for less than $130 delivered to my door and it should be getting here today. The available ammo may not be cheap but it sure beats a lot of the prices on here.

Happy shootin'!

Yup, it's a great tool. Don't forget that scammony.com doesn't show up in there and many times they have the cheapest price of all

This may be common knowledge but with the outrageous prices I've seen for ammo lately I figured I would give you all a heads up. If you check Ammoseek.com a few times a day you can snag some really good deals.

For instance, a few days ago I ordered 500 rounds of Sellier and Belliot 115 grain 9mm ammo for less than $130 delivered to my door and it should be getting here today. The available ammo may not be cheap but it sure beats a lot of the prices on here.

Happy shootin'!

Pretty good price. I haven't check them in a few days, I need to add it to my bookmarks.

Yup, it's a great tool. Don't forget that scammony.com doesn't show up in there and many times they have the cheapest price of all

Ugh....the marketability of that website is not the greatest....kind of like the Chevy Nova -> No Go............scammony -> Scam Money. Apparently no problem with the site, but just the name....ugh.......

Dang auto-correct! S-g-a--m-m-o.com

LOL.....ahhh........now that's mo betta. I obviously didn't even try to look it up to even know it wasn't the right site.

I was thinking of a bank too that just sounds sketchy and will never be dealing with them just because of that.......the bank of internet. If it was a little more grammatically pleasing then it wouldn't seem so bad.

Back
Top Bottom