• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any Masons from Dalton?

dwilson42

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
10   0
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any Masons in the Dalton area on here.
I have interest in becoming a Mason in the future I still need to up my portfolio of community service and other things up some.
More or less I still have some getting myself together to do beforehand but am still young so thats to be expected.
My grandfather was a Mason for many years but I was still a kid when passed and didn't really get the info I needed on how to approach this in the future.
I am looking for someone I could talk to about this and get some info on things I need to work on before I apply and just start to build some contacts with the local lodge any help?

If I was from Dalton I'd try to help ya, but there is a lot of Masons on here, whom may be from your area.. Good luck & go for it.

Not from the Dalton area (Loganville) but I can tell you that I always wanted to join but kept putting it off mainly due to feeling that I could not dedicate enough time. Finally at 47 I submitted my application and was recently raised on 9/17. Boy.... How I wish I had done it much sooner!!! It will be a great experience and for me, one of the best things I've done in my life.

Back
Top Bottom