• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone have any experience with Adams Arms?

wgatactical

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
216   0
Reaction score
Got this new Adams Arms complete piston upper and every time you take the piston rod out the darn op-rod's cycling spring keeps coming off inside the hand guard... It isn't too hard to get it to come out but it is getting annoying. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on what type of measures or adhesives would be best to keep it in place. BTW haven't shot it yet so not even sure if it is a big issue.

Thanks for any help

I have the 5.45 upper but the whole thing comes out on it's own...have not experienced the issue you describe...

The spring looks like it is a press-fit into the "bushing" that is on the rod (but not the bushing that rests in the upper receiver). Did you disassemble it and put that "bushing" on backwards maybe? I would normally be accused of such a thing...

Good luck!

I have the 5.45 upper but the whole thing comes out on it's own...have not experienced the issue you describe...

The spring looks like it is a press-fit into the "bushing" that is on the rod (but not the bushing that rests in the upper receiver). Did you disassemble it and put that "bushing" on backwards maybe? I would normally be accused of such a thing...

Good luck!

I just received it the other day from MidwayUSA, was just curious, probably just gonna shoot it and see if I have any issues with it slapping the receiver or anything.

Back
Top Bottom