• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone on odt trout fish?

It infuriates me.
it does me too but bothers me more when its in campgrounds, trout streams , Fs roads. I kinda expect it from the moronic white trash and others in the rentals up the street throwing out go plates with gnawed chicken wings and busch ice cans and hurricane bottles. But that's the ghetto...
Outdoorsy places, one would expect a different kind of peoples.

it does me too but bothers me more when its in campgrounds, trout streams , Fs roads. I kinda expect it from the moronic white trash and others in the rentals up the street throwing out go plates with gnawed chicken wings and busch ice cans and hurricane bottles. But that's the ghetto...
Outdoorsy places, one would expect a different kind of peoples.
It never ceases to amaze me how far in I find trash. I’ve found beer cans over 5 miles from an access road.

I have been wanting to go trout fishing each spring, but never actually do it. Ever since I can remember I had always gone trout fishing each year, and opening day was always a blast but that was in Pennsylvania.
Is there anyone that goes trout fishing and wouldn't mind chatting with me? I'm just trying to figure out places to go, if you have to go to the mtns or if there are some local spots that are stocked.
I appreciate it in advance, and hope someone can help me out. Thanks, God bless!
Where are you located buddy?

Back
Top Bottom