Anyone order a gun or lower from PSA recently?

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Just wondering what experience the process is like? I usually call in firearm orders, never did it online before. From what I understand getting in touch with anyone at PSA is a real challenge lately and so I want to make sure they have the documentation they need from my FFL etc. And its still gonna so 10-15 days to process a firearm order which is a pain. I don't mind waiting for a while for ammo, accessories but I don't want to wait all month for a gun.

About 4 weeks for my upper and about the same time for two LPKs. They responded to my emails re each order. Slow but at least they have some stuff in stock.

I bought two rifles and a shotgun over the past month, took about 3 weeks for it to get to Cherokee and I picked up two of them up today. Ordered 4 of those ATI lowers earlier this week, still waiting on a shipped email

Yea happy they got stuff in but I want to make sure the FFL paperwork is there and theres no hangups. Thats kinda hard to do when they have a long processing time and poor communication.

I bought two rifles and a shotgun over the past month, took about 3 weeks for it to get to Cherokee and I picked up two of them up today. Ordered 4 of those ATI lowers earlier this week, still waiting on a shipped email

Thats who I want them to send it to so they should still have the license.

Thats who I want them to send it to so they should still have the license.
yep, just put your name as the contact line, then Cherokee's name, address, and phone number in the ship to section

yep, just put your name as the contact line, then Cherokee's name, address, and phone number in the ship to section

Did you have to tell Cherokee to fax anything over to PSA? Should I call PSA to double check that its all good or just wait the 10-15 days?
nope, but follow your shipping tracking information, as Cherokee has tons of transfers in and out weekly, and they don't get to call most people. If they receive your gun on a weekday, they check it in that night and you can pick it up the next day

Back
Top Bottom