• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Want to Buy  Ar parts

WhiteJEEPSmatter

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
44   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for an aero 10"-12" fde mlok handguard(must have bar nut if it doesn't fit standard uppers), sba3 brace, fde enhanced trigger guard(not a flat one), possibly a 13" black mlok rail with barrel nut,

Keep you eye out for online sales. Some have been clearancing out to get rid of inventory so they are not such with it when the atf bans them.
Option 2 is to wait. When it gets closer to being enacted, you will see desperation and jacked up prices. Hang in there to when it's really close and offer what you feel is a fair price for a felony plastic that would have to be discarded anyway.

So clearancing stores and clearancing "compliant" private sellers will get you a deal.

Keep you eye out for online sales. Some have been clearancing out to get rid of inventory so they are not such with it when the atf bans them.
Option 2 is to wait. When it gets closer to being enacted, you will see desperation and jacked up prices. Hang in there to when it's really close and offer what you feel is a fair price for a felony plastic that would have to be discarded anyway.

So clearancing stores and clearancing "compliant" private sellers will get you a deal.
That makes sense, I'm on the fence about my next build. 14.5" or 12.5", I like both barrel lengths, hated 7.5" and have plenty of 16" so I want something a little different. I'm liking the 4th sales going on now, just would like to help some odt'ers if they are selling these things by buying them vs buying online.

Out of curiosity, why did you hate the 7.5? I've mulling over doing a build like that.

Thanks
Not the person you're asking, but 7.5 is horrible ballistics and will shatter your ear drums. That short go 300aac. Minimum practical length for 5.56 is 10.5, 12.5 is much better.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom