AR15 mags :)

Funny how people gloat about paying way under market value for an item, no one cares and laughs about it. If someone prior to this madness sold a gun way under price people comment GREAT DEAL WHAT A SCORE!!! But if now if someone lists a gun or whatever for current market price OTD goes into a tail spin, price gouging gets thrown around and people are blacklisted.

Amazing that people fail to realize that the buyer dictates the price, the guy you bought the mags off of was obviously content with what he priced them at and you were content paying that price. It should be no different for what used to be an $800 AR15 that someone is now willing to pay $1200 for.

I have several of the original Canadian Military Thermold 30 round mags I haqve been using with no problems, looking for a few 10 round mags and will swap 1 30 Thermold for 2-10 rounders , 2 for 4 & 3 for 6 if anyone has 10's thay want to trade for 30's. They all had new spring & follower kits installed this summer.

I have several of the original Canadian Military Thermold 30 round mags I haqve been using with no problems, looking for a few 10 round mags and will swap 1 30 Thermold for 2-10 rounders , 2 for 4 & 3 for 6 if anyone has 10's thay want to trade for 30's. They all had new spring & follower kits installed this summer.

I have 7 or 8 thermomold 30 round mags I have never shot. I would trade a few for 20 round PMAGS.

I have both Pmags & the Original Thermold, not the cheap themold **** hitting the market before this frenzy for about $7-9 each, the Thermolds I have, I used in 3 gun competitions and leave the Pmags at the club, they are very reliable and were rebuilt, new springs & followers this summer, after 8 years of use, now like new.

I have both Pmags & the Original Thermold, not the cheap themold **** hitting the market before this frenzy for about $7-9 each, the Thermolds I have, I used in 3 gun competitions and leave the Pmags at the club, they are very reliable and were rebuilt, new springs & followers this summer, after 8 years of use, now like new.

Main reason for the 20 round PMAGS is my HBAR Elite, but you might see it here tonight

Back
Top Bottom