Auction in Jasper 7/12

galvatron

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
been there many times NO minim bid on anything. Jeff Dobson has good auctions they don't drag it out on an item trying to get another buck. I been there and the internet bidders complain because it was moving to fast you hesitate you loose. there good people in my book.

My personal experience with auctions (of all types) is that prices quickly push beyond reasonable
as people get caught up in "winning" ... and end up paying "retail" for items that may not be in that
good of a condition ....

That's the best part of going to an auction, watching people get all worked up to get that "must have" item.

got to wonder about this "auction", I have looked at it a few times in the past and what I have always found "interesting" is every item, every item, already has a "bid". This has led me to think that these are minimum or reserves that are set in advance. If I could find one item without a bid I might think I was wrong, but...............

It's a legit auction house. Bidding has been open for a while, there a few, very few, decent prices on some items. Check back again the day before the auction and see how overpriced stuff gets, makes some stuff on here look cheap. ...

Galvatron - I agree, Jeff & Team runs a good auction. I spent a lot of time when he was over at the auction barn on Hwy 20 selling horses and stuff. Like any auctions, competition drives the prices up, happens. Some one off stuff in the catalog I might have to check out.

Looks like they have a few NICE Pieces, but that 18% Internet Buyer's Premium makes most of 'em OVERPRICED already--OUCH!....mikey357

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom