Baseball Lessons - Video Included

grabbin' asphalt

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Professional Baseball Lessons by Barry Fowler
text: 770.842.8021

*Sound Professional Instruction.
*Specific Drills Package to each players need.
*Includes video bluetooth to your device that you keep for future progress reference.
*Break those bad habits early that can rob your kid of scholarship potential which is also player leverage in drafted player negotiations.
*Video Tape Never Lies
*Rate - $60/45min lessons
*Possible Travel to You Rate - $75/45min

Career Highlights:

★5 years Pro Experience
★University of Georgia - 10th no-hitter in UGA history, 5 man combined, was 5th man to close it out.
★University of Georgia - Defeated Mark Prior who was 1st rd draft pick by Chicago Cubs signed for $10.5 million.
★During first Professional start pitched a Perfect Game into the 6th inning against Gary South Shore Railcats
★Defeated Winnipeg Goldeyes in their 2012 American Association Championship Season
★Against Winnipeg Goldeyes the Sinkerball induced 16 ground ball outs in 7 innings (21 possible outs)
★Played pitcher Johnny Sain in the Jackie Robinson Movie '42 in the pivotal scene where Jackie Robinson makes his Brooklyn Dodgers debut and breaks the color barrier.

★Indoor Facility - Elite Sports Training Academy in Grayson, Ga
★Outdoor Facility - Fields in same local area (could possibly travel in special cases)Anyone interested in Professional

Pitching/Hitting lessons that include video breakdown in slowmo please contact me.
Lessons range from $60-$75/45min depending if I have to drive to you.

★The lessons will include a video breakdown of the pitcher or hitter in slowmo by a professional.
The video never lies, you need to break those bad habits from preventing your kid from getting scholarship or 1/4 or 1/2 scholarship or even a Full Ride like me from University of Georgia. If i didn't get a scholarship i wasn't going to college, pretty simple. Why pay for it when they can Play for it!!! Please share and pass it along tomyour friends, your kid will get better from a Professional Ballplayer, not from coach Jimmy who played JV in high school who is limiting your kid's potential.

★BTW scholarships are the main barging tool for players when negotiating with MLB teams, Leverage is Everything, be smart don't limit your kids Potential!!!

IMAG2267-1-2.jpg

FB_IMG_1427998240273.jpg
IMAG0214.jpg
FB_IMG_1443237528139.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom