Before and after "pending" status

I mailed a form 4 on March 14 and check hasn't been cashed as of yesterday = 28 days :(

I think it was JDGreenber who said he called yesterday and they told him 6 to 8 weeks to CASH THE CHECK!!

I mailed one on Valentines day and it was cashed within six days. Took 7+ weeks from date mailed to go pending and 6+ weeks from date the check was cashed. I'm guessing an October approval date.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was JDGreenber who said he called yesterday and they told him 6 to 8 weeks to CASH THE CHECK!!

I mailed one on Valentines day and it was cashed within six days. Took 7+ weeks from date mailed to go pending and 6+ weeks from date the check was cashed. I'm guessing an October approval date.

thats nuts. glad I sent my isis22 in when I did. Unreal. I think im done buying suppressors for a while.

Yup was me. I mailed my check to my class three, they mailed it out immediately so the at prob got it on the 7or 8th march. Still not cashed.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom