• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Benchmade Life Sharp

I have a Benchmade Infidel and would like to send it back for sharpening... Has anyone ever used this service?

Just put it in a UPS box and send it in to them with shipping to get back to you.

If NOT LEO / Military, have it sent to a local dealer and they can transfer it to you. Benchmade will not send it back to anyone without credentials because different states have different laws and they do not want to have a state by state policy, rather, one uniform policy.

- - - Updated - - -

Otf knives are legal to carry in ga.
I don't think you need to prove to them anything

From my understanding they are, yes, with a GAWCL. From my interpretation, they are considered a concealed weapon.

My assist opening bench made broke, to send it back I took it to REI as apparently there is a federal law about mailing an assisted opening knife through the mail, REI did it for free and bench made mailed it back straight to me. Cost me nothing and I basically got a new knife except for the handle.

I sent my benchmade auto resistor in for sharpening and it didn't cost me anything... took it to an authorized dealer and they sent it off for me because it's an auto... they cleaned it, replaced the screws and installed new spring, for free

Back
Top Bottom