• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best powersport dealer near atlanta

Dan1701z

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
6   0
Reaction score
Hi, I wasn't sure which forum to post this in so I hope this one is alright...anyway my question is, does anyone have a favorite dealership to purchase motorcycles/atvs from? I have been considering getting a new yamaha grizzly 450 and a kawasaki ninja 300. I don't need the bike right away but I would like to purchase them together to get a good deal...I live in the atlanta area and if I can get a good deal Id be willing to drive a couple hours.

Thanks

Dan

My buddy had a good experience with Mountain Motorsports in Marietta on his Victory.

I had a good one with Mega Motorsports up in Toccoa for my 300. I worked with Aaron and he was super quick on replying to email or returning calls and giving a no bs price.

What I did was send emails to the ten dealers nearest me to see who was best - though only five of those ten replied. Also not sure if you're a member of Costco, but they have a good fixed price deal plus something like a $200 Costco gift card or something on most Kawasaki models. It's almost good enough to buy a membership just to use it for the Kawasaki deal. www.[B]costco[/B]auto.com/kawasaki/&#8206;

- - - Updated - - -

Oh - fudge me....nice reply to a thread that's 8 month's old, huh? Geez....

Back
Top Bottom